It’s FREE COMIC DAY! To celebrate, Amanda (one of our penguin artists) made her own comic.
We LOVE comics! The team wanted to share a few tips about how to make your very own.
- What’s your idea? Figure out the story you want to tell.
- Who are your characters? (If you need ideas for how to develop characters, just wait for the upcoming Dev Diaries!)
- How are you going to show your story in comic layout? Sketch it out in a really rough way! (Don’t forget to draw the speech bubbles.)
- Draw your comic! Make sure to use light lines so you can edit and revise.
- When you’re happy with the look, ink, and color it!
- Of course, if you want, share it with your friends and family.
Leave your comic-making tips in the comments!