Hi penguin pals!

Maddog2846 was nominated to be Penguin of the Week by PinkPenguin21!

Here is the nomination:

Hey penguin pals! I would like to nominate Maddog2846. She is an amazing friend and idk what to do without her. She helps you when you are in need and is nice. She is very funny. She brightens up your day. I think she totally deserves it.

Congrats, Maddog2846!

Want to nominate a friend for Penguin of the Week? Leave a comment telling us why! Each Penguin of the Week receives 5,000 coins and a POTW emoji pack!

Waddle On

310 Comments

2010pieDec 16 @ 12:52 AM
I would domanate myself because I help people who don't know what to do
Jennacrystal38Dec 12 @ 5:40 PM
I would like to nominate TeddyCP08! She's a very funny friend. She's nice to my friends and her friends. She makes your day have sunshine in it and laughter! I think she should be POTW because she's a best friend of mine and a lovable friend of mine. She's one of the best person! Plz pick her!
Reddog1229Dec 12 @ 12:39 PM
Hey everyone I nominate 1rosefairy. She is amazing sister and she very loving. I think she deserves it so, that why I nominated 1rosefairy
DJ TDec 12 @ 5:28 AM
I nominate Isidorf for POTW. He's an amazing penguin, he's very kind and helpful and he loves the island. I think he would really deserve it!
Karah12Dec 11 @ 6:29 PM
I want to nominate the girl who helps everyone out. She is sweet kind helpful smart funny and last but defiantly not least FUN! She has always been very sweet to me and everyone for that matter! She isn’t always so kind I just wanted to do something for her. Please nominate Mystearical!! -Waddle on!
Tinapop22Dec 11 @ 3:41 PM
Congrats enjoy your week!!!
Karah12Dec 11 @ 6:30 PM
OOps it was spelled is always so kind not isn’t sorry I typo a lot!!
Rosegold52Dec 11 @ 3:07 PM
I would like to nominate Rose gold52 because she is always trying her hardest to make friends since she Is new to the island.
Lori763Dec 11 @ 3:07 PM
Hey
awesome7890Dec 11 @ 12:51 PM
I would like to nominate my BFF GymnastGina! She is so kind to me and on my first day I was being bullied. When she walked by, she stuck up for me!:) I never want to leave the game if I am playing with her! Please make GymnastGina POTW!! It would mean SOOOO much!!!!!!!
Malak3478Dec 11 @ 2:09 PM
That's so sweet and loving 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
2010pieDec 16 @ 12:55 AM
Please can you add puffles in the next update

Please
HamsterSweet26Dec 11 @ 12:50 PM
i have never been nominated for potw!!!
Kawaii Girl 9Dec 11 @ 12:45 PM
LilWaffleMan, sweet, kind loving, stands up for you. I think he truley deserves this achievement because he is kind and caring to anyone, he stands up for you if someone is being rude to you, he let's anyone join in for whatever he is doing.
Joly2Dec 11 @ 10:18 AM
Nice but can we do this every day please
Thalia198Dec 11 @ 8:00 AM
I think Abbie should get it because she is caring for others never leaves anyone out she is a hero and a helping hand to anyone she always does what u say and plays with u and one of her jokes was I was dressed as Elsa so she dressed as Anna because in the game I am her sis so she deserves it!
JadedagurlyaDec 11 @ 5:51 AM
I think this award should be rewarded to someone who is an dedicated person. That person is Ryanboi. He is super helpful to our community. He is always there for u and would never let u down. I would be so sad if he left cpi bc he is my bestie. I hope he wins sometime. Waddle on guys!
Kawaii Girl 9Dec 10 @ 11:28 PM
Penguins946, the sweetes and the best friend to have. Here are some reasons why. He stands up for other side if people are being rude to them. He makes me laugh every single time I see him which makes me feel loved. He also shows new people around the island if they need help.
Thalia198Dec 11 @ 7:49 AM
I know Ryanboi but I still think I should be it
Karah12Dec 11 @ 8:53 PM
you need to be happy for the people who got it and nominate people, not be selfish and want it for your self. Everyone wants it including me but the person I rlly wanted to be a potw is a girl named Mystearical because she’s is so sweet to everyone! Love everyone as thyself
Thalia198Dec 11 @ 7:52 AM
I am like him because I include all of those things and more so if u want a friend then ask me though he sounds like a lovely friend
penguins946Dec 10 @ 11:18 PM
Penguins946 kawiigirl9 means
penguins946Dec 10 @ 10:51 PM
Thanks kawaii!
Danielus33Dec 10 @ 10:49 PM
I would like to nominate L a y l o w for penguin of the week. He is a cool and awesome friend. He would be there to help out penguins including his friends. It's always fun to hangout with him because he always shows me cool stuff around including his igloo. I really think he deserves POTW.
Kawaii Girl 9Dec 10 @ 10:45 PM
Penguins94, a great friend to have! I would love to nominate him for a couple of reasons. He makes me laugh whenever I see him and that makes me feel loved. He includes everyone no matter what he's doing. He also shows new people around the island if they need help to go somewhere.
Thalia198Dec 11 @ 7:54 AM
You have already said that
Danielus33Dec 10 @ 10:15 PM
I would like to nominate slimcognito for penguin of the week. He is an awesome and caring friend. It's really fun to hangout with him because he would show me many awesome places to go. He would always help his friends and other penguins if they really need help. I really think he deserves POTW.
Danielus33Dec 10 @ 9:59 PM
I would like to nominate Amee3883 for penguin of the week. She is a kind and caring friend. Whenever I have problems, she would talk to me and advise me to help me resolve it. She would also talk and play at my igloo and it's really fun to hangout with her. I really think she deserves POTW.
Thalia198Dec 11 @ 7:54 AM
I know Amee she’s my friend
Amee3883Dec 12 @ 9:38 AM
Thank you so much Dan. Your a really good friend!!
Danielus33Dec 10 @ 9:48 PM
I would like to nominate Fiffy7108 for POTW. She is an amazing penguin who cares for her friends. She would hangout with me and her friends and we would have fun. She also includes others including non members and she would help anyone who need help. I think she deserves penguin of the week.
Curios KittyDec 10 @ 9:47 PM
Hi penguin pals! Today I would love to make an amazing nomination for an amazing friend- a caring, friendly, talkative, sweet, funny, creative girl, who cheers anyone up and never forgets about them. She loves the game so much, and a penguin that deserves more then anything, names littlegamer345.
Thalia198Dec 11 @ 7:56 AM
Hi kitty do u think I should get it
Curios KittyDec 11 @ 10:37 AM
Hi Thalia! In my opinion I think that everyone deserves his/her time to shine!- so yes, you should!
Thalia198Dec 11 @ 11:00 AM
Oh okay
Curios KittyDec 11 @ 10:40 AM
Hello penguin pals! This time I’m gonna nominate Thalia198 for POTW! She’s an awesome friend who always hang out with her friends. She has an amazing sense of style and I rlly think she rlly deserves! Waddle on guys!
Thalia198Dec 11 @ 11:00 AM
Thanks can u be my bff
Curios KittyDec 10 @ 9:39 PM
Hahaha I forgot the name!
Thalia198Dec 11 @ 8:01 AM
Oh tell me when u remember
Curios KittyDec 10 @ 9:38 PM
Hi penguin pals! Today I would love to make an amazing nomination for an amazing friend- a caring, friendly, cute, funny, talkative, talented and sweet! She can make anyone feel special and cheered up! ;) She is a game lover, and means a lot for me. Please let her win POTW, she deserves it all!
Thalia198Dec 11 @ 11:01 AM
I think Kitty deserves it Why because she deserves it in every way that is kind