Hi penguin pals!

CityGirl2011 was nominated to be Penguin of the Week by 38Girly!

Here is the nomination:

I would like to nominate my best penguin pall CityGirl2011 she’s super nice and caring. She totally deserves it because she brightens up my day. She is super unique and caring. She is nice with nonmembers. And we made a party and everyone said it was awesome. Pls make her POTW.

Congrats, CityGirl2011!

Want to nominate a friend for Penguin of the Week? Leave a comment telling us why! Each Penguin of the Week receives 5,000 coins and a POTW emoji pack!

Waddle On

386 Comments

Kenneth9773Jan 20 @ 11:12 AM
I would like to nominate cp7285756605 because she is nice to me and her friends.
Kenneth9773Jan 20 @ 11:09 AM
I would like to nominate cp
CP7285756605Jan 16 @ 1:21 PM
hello
Curios KittyJan 15 @ 9:25 PM
Hi penguin pals! I would like to nominate a kind,caring,talkative and funny person. This amazing pal is Littlegamer345! She loves to introduce penguins to penguins, and has an awesome sence of style and humor! She makes me and everyone laugh and smile and always wants to play! LittleGamer for POTW!
Kawaii Girl 9Jan 15 @ 3:16 PM
I would love to nominate a fabulous friend! Jennacrystal38! She's such an amazing friend to have! She loves to hang around everyone and helps people who need help around the island! She a brilliant person to have in our community and she should have won POTW already! Plz pick her! Waddle on!
PinkyPenguin8Jan 15 @ 5:34 PM
Great hope you have a great day
Jennacrystal38Jan 15 @ 11:09 AM
Guys, I might quit CPI if I'm never gonna be POTW. Lots of my friends are nominating me for POTW but none of the nominations are not working. CPI probably thinks I'm a fool. I'm so heartbroken 😭😔💔
Kawaii Girl 9Jan 15 @ 3:10 PM
JENNA LISTEN TO ME, PLZ PLZ PLZ DONT QUIT CPI! YOU ARE A GREAT FRUEND TO EVERYONE! REMEMBER THERE ARE MILLIONS OFF PEOPLE PLAYING THIS GAME AND ONLY 1 GETS PICKED EVERY WEEK! YOU ARE A GREAT PERSON JENNA! PLEEAASSEE DONT QUIT CPI!
PinkyPenguin8Jan 15 @ 5:37 PM
Im super super sorry about that
Curios KittyJan 15 @ 9:32 PM
Uhh, it’s one penguin per. week! I mean if everyone would be leaving because they dont get POTW, think of how small would be the community! For example: remember when HermioneXO won? Know how many nominations she had? Oh well she didn’t stopped believing, and after all she did it, so STAY POSITIVE!
Zandar2121Jan 23 @ 4:30 AM
WHAAAAAAAT??? You can’t quit! There’s millions of penguins out there! And they can only pick one. Never say never! No matter how many times we get ban, CPI still loves us all! Please don’t quit! That’s not a reason to quit!
kp947Jan 15 @ 9:43 AM
hi
Ice creamsJan 15 @ 7:03 AM
I would love to nominate my best friend pumpkin pie one she is so nice and also she's a non-member but everybody treats her nice she's the best friend ever she gives me so much good advice we play teacher together and it's very fun she is in nice friend! Why don't penguins be nicer to everyone?
Pumkin pie1Jan 15 @ 6:25 AM
Hi Penguin Pals!
Today, I’m just giving a Big Shoutout to all my good friends!
Littlegamer345, Karah12, PinkPenguin21, Curios Kitty! Waddle on!
Curios KittyJan 15 @ 8:54 AM
Thanks Pumkin for mentioning me there! You’re a really amazing friend!!!