Hi penguin pals,
I make a pretty good tour guide, but I’ve gotta be honest—there’s a lot I don’t know about the island. Wherever I look, there’s a mystery waiting to be solved. Maybe if we put our brains together we can figure them out!
Ready to try? I present to you, 5 UNSOLVED ISLAND MYSTERIES!
5. The Party SubDeep in the Sea Caves are the ruins of a submarine. It’s not a regular sub either, but one with confetti cannons and a disco ball. Who made it and why?
CLUE: Here’s a loading tip that drops a hint: “It’s said a brilliant penguin built the Party Sub.”
4. Beacon Boardwalk’s MosaicThe mosaic is one of the first things you’ll see on Club Penguin Island. But what does it mean?
CLUE: There’s a quick chat line in Beacon Boardwalk that confirms there’s more to it: “There’s a secret in the mosaic.”
3. Penglantian symbolThe spiral symbol is all over the island, especially on the Penglantian ruins in the Sea Caves. Does it mean anything? Or is it just a cool swirl that looked neat to an ancient civilization?
CLUE: The only reference in-game seems to be a quick chat phrase that says, “That spiral symbol is everywhere…” I hear there’s a hint in the upcoming DJ Cadence adventures.
2. Footprints on Mount BlizzardThere are lots of rumors that a yeti lives in the mountains. Gary’s even created a Yeti Tracker to find it, but so far, no luck…
CLUE: There’s this very, very strange picture near the summit of Mount Blizzard:
1. The Island CodexWe know very little of what’s inside the Island Codex. Aunt Arctic fears Herbert getting his paws on it, so it must be important.
CLUE: Thanks to the Island Codex, Aunt Arctic knew how to save Rockhopper from a curse during his chapter 1 adventure, Fair Share. What else could it contain?
Do you have an idea to explain some of these mysteries? Or is there something else you think should be on the list? Let me know your thoughts in the comments!