Hi penguin pals!

Frost1234 was nominated to be Penguin of the Week by SnoBro!

Here is the nomination:

I am going to nominate Frost1234 For POTW. She is the truest Friend on the game. She’s the only real real friend I still have. I’m just glad to have her as a friend still. For her to win would we very special. Thanks and always remember to Waddle on.

Congrats, Frost1234!

Want to nominate a friend for Penguin of the Week? Leave a comment telling us why! Each Penguin of the Week receives 5,000 coins and a POTW emoji pack!

Waddle On

373 Comments

rculbr2004Mar 23 @ 6:29 PM
I want to be penguin of the week
CP4215302523Mar 17 @ 4:40 AM
I should nominate F L P P Y
Nickman56Feb 25 @ 12:40 PM
Amazing job Frost
F l i p p yFeb 22 @ 2:37 PM
I want to nominate the BEST penguin Club Penguin Island has ever had...Olivia CP!!! Liv is the greatest friend in the world, and she always makes playing CPI fun, exciting, and crazy! She always knows how to make me laugh and cheer me up, and for that she is my bestie! Liv is the best penguin ever!
CP2249474399UFeb 20 @ 9:28 AM
I nominate myself. First because I am always kind to others even if their mean,just because they are being mean that doesn’t mean you got to be mean back. Second I help the community out by helping anyone who needs help or has a problem. So be kind,don’t disrespect others,help out,and waddle on!😉😁
SeashipsFeb 20 @ 3:59 AM
... For example, earlier this month he hosted The Penguin Games which were a great success! Lots of people came and had fun, and the events were so cool! I really hope Tomisino1 gets recognised for his efforts in the community: He has done SO MUCH! That's why I have nominated him for POTW. Thanks!
SeashipsFeb 20 @ 3:58 AM
I'd like to nominate Tomisino1 for POTW since he is an active and dedicated member of our community. Aside from running his own fan blog on Club Penguin Island (and formerly Club Penguin) since the game was in beta, Tomisino is a super kind, caring, and generous guy who also hosts cool parties!
TashiAnnFeb 20 @ 2:39 AM
I would like to vote for HamsterSweet26 for POTW! She is very kind and sweet. Good Luck HamsterSweet26!!!
FredLovesFriesFeb 19 @ 2:48 PM
I nominate one of the nicest penguins on the island: Olivia CP! She is kind, smart, caring, and VERY funny! I only met her a few days ago, she helped me find my way around the island. She has a nice style and makes cool igloos! I hope she wins it would make her very happy 👍
Waddle on mates!
Fred ✌
Jennacrystal38Feb 19 @ 12:04 PM
Hi penguin pals! I would LOOOOOVE to nominate Curious Kitty for the POTW because, she is literally my BEST FRIEND on CPI! And I think she deserves POTW more than anyone I know! She'll always stick by your side and never leaves ANYONE out! This would mean so much if she won! Thanks and waddle on!
Kawaii Girl 9Feb 20 @ 5:27 AM
Oooooh MMMMMM GEEEEEEEEE Jenna, you are loving to nominate your friends for POTW! Which is a good thing of course XD! Sooooo kind! #kawaiiscrazy
Kevin2222Feb 19 @ 11:42 AM
I would like to nominate SkyFlight2. She is a great penguin and she has the purest of hearts. I believe she deserves to be POTW for being the kindest, most generous, and caring penguin I know! Waddle On!
island breezeyFeb 19 @ 11:37 AM
I would also like to nominate Thalia198
Wasdle on
Island breezy
island breezeyFeb 19 @ 7:47 AM
I would also like to nominate Kiersten725 she gives great advice and she listens to me and she cares about my feelings and she notices when I am sad and she cheers me up she is a great friend that I take for granted
island breezeyFeb 19 @ 6:34 AM
I also like to nominate Alistairace and Bsisk15 they are great friends who always listen to me and they care about my feelings
Meow loveFeb 19 @ 5:39 AM
Good job!For you
SerjyiFeb 19 @ 4:04 AM
I would like to nominate for penguin of the week Vanya Player. He always helps me and others, share food, drinks, mini-games and helps to pass the job of penguins. I hope he becomes penguin of the week!
Peaches360Feb 19 @ 12:32 AM