Skip to Main Content
By clicking Play Now you agree to the
AVAILABLE IN SELECT LANGUAGES AND TERRITORIES.
ONLINE SAFETY — IT STARTS WITH YOU
We believe kids should know how to stay safe online. On Club Penguin Island, safety is a top priority. Online can be an amazing place if everyone’s respectful, speaks up, and stays safe.
WE'RE COMMITTED TO SAFETY
• We’ve got filters to help block inappropriate chat
• There are tons of emojis to help express yourself
• We’ve got a penguin name approval process in place
ONLINE SAFETY TIPS FOR KIDS
BE COOL ONLINE — RESPECT OTHERS
• Treat people how you want to be treated
• Avoid words that might offend others
• If you wouldn't say it out loud, don't say it online
BE HEARD ONLINE — SPEAK UP
• If you see anything you're not comfortable with, tell someone
• Don’t share personal info with anyone
• Make sure your parents know what you're doing online
BE SAFE ONLINE — PROTECT PERSONAL INFO
• Keep your name & all personal information top secret
• Share passwords with parents only
• Pick a username & penguin name that doesn't give away personal info
TIPS FOR PARENTS
• Install filters on devices to block inappropriate content
• Know what sites your child visits
• Check out where your child is chatting online
• Set limits for screen time
• Encourage open discussions about online behavior
• Consider connected devices in public areas of your home
• Start talking with your child at an early age
• Know the passwords that your child uses
© 2017 Disney. Features shown may require paid membership and qualifying gameplay.
Please create a Disney account to join Club Penguin Island and to access other Disney sites.