Hi penguin pals,
We’re making happy Club Penguin Island plushies! With a bit of craftiness—and the help of a parent or guardian—you can too! Check out the video for a tutorial.
Here’s what you’ll need
- Colored felt (head)
- White felt (eyes, teeth, and neck)
- Black felt (eyes and mouth)
- Orange felt (beak)
- Pink felt (tongue)
- Sewing Needle
- Optional: Fabric glue
- The Emoji Sewing Tempate!
1. Print the template and cut out all the patterns
2. Use the patterns to cut shapes in your felt
3. Sew or glue the parts of the face onto one of the face cut-outs
4. Flip over the emoji face and sew the sides on
5. Sew on the back, leaving an opening at the bottom
6. Your emoji will be inside out, so pull it right-side-out
7. Fill the emoji with stuffing
8. Sew the opening shut
Once you get the hang of it, you’ll be able to create your own templates to make other emojis!